Welcome on my blog :)
You like my creations? Please leave a comment, all your feedback means a lot for me. Thank you :)

I hope you will enjoy your visit !


Jan 25, 2011

Sweetheart Denim Dress

 Click to enlarge


                                                                                         Model credits:
                                   Hair by newsea and ulker
                                   Lips by Pralinesims
                                   Nails by Natalis
                                   Leggins by Icia

                                                                                       

 
Please DO NOT redistribute. Give credit to me when using my work.


Made with TSR Workshop and GIMP

YA & A female
works as an everyday and formalwear

2 versions included - with and without a top


sims3pack






No comments:

Post a Comment