Welcome on my blog :)
You like my creations? Please leave a comment, all your feedback means a lot for me. Thank you :)

I hope you will enjoy your visit !


Feb 20, 2011

Bracelet 01

 Click to enlarge 


         Model credit:



Please DO NOT redistribute. Give credit to me when using my work. 
            


OK.This is my first mesh ever, so please do not run in panic, blow your computer up ect..  :D
It's very simple but I'm quite happy how it turn out. I hope you will like it, please leave a comment what do you think. Thank you :)
                 




Mesh info:
Poly count:

LOD1 - 756
LOD2, LOD3 - 432

 -> I've got a problem with import LOD3 mesh to the TSR Workshop, that's why LOD2 and LOD3 are the same. Sorry about that

                                  


                                Made with TSR Workshop, MilkShape 3D and GIMP
                                           **Custom Launcher thumbnail**



teen - elder female
1 recolorable channel



both formats sims3pack and . package
included



No comments:

Post a Comment