Welcome on my blog :)
You like my creations? Please leave a comment, all your feedback means a lot for me. Thank you :)

I hope you will enjoy your visit !


Feb 17, 2011

Male Watches Set 1

Click to enlarge




Please DO NOT redistribute. Give credit to me when using my work. 
                  


I really hate EA watches for males.My Sims never worn them. I think that game needs some more nice accessories, so here they are! Set of 3 fashionable Bench mark watches for your handsome boys.
Leather strap -in my opinion looks much better, but in very big close up you can still see an old one EA strap - do not blame me for that - thats the mesh. I hope you will like it and yours Sims will! It will be more in future :)




                    
                                        Made with TSR Workshop and GIMP
                                           **Custom Launcher thumbnail**




teen - elder male
recolorable strap



both formats sims3pack and . package
included




No comments:

Post a Comment