Welcome on my blog :)
You like my creations? Please leave a comment, all your feedback means a lot for me. Thank you :)

I hope you will enjoy your visit !


Feb 15, 2011

Multi Coloured Nails

 
Click to enlarge 


                                                                                                     
Please DO NOT redistribute. Give credit to me when using my work. 
               


Who said that nails must be painted on the one color? Now your Sims can wear different colours and styles. Nails can be found under gloves category

                    
                                        Made with TSR Workshop and GIMP


teen - elder female
3 recolorable channels


both formats sims3pack and . package
included



17 comments:

  1. Great idea.. Thank you.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Almirah Summer Collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you searching for the newest and latest Pakistani Designer lawn collection you have come to the right place to buy the stitched latest lawn Suits 2021 in sale Price? Pakistan lawn Collection 2021 is not only famous within the country, but in foreign countries as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your style with us! It's so helpful.
    Khaadi Lawn 3 Piece sale

    ReplyDelete